Located in the San Pedro Waterfront Arts District, you’re in the heart of San Pedro’s historic downtown community. With the new Metro Silver Line now servicing San Pedro to downtown Los Angeles, you can get most anywhere without a car.
If you’re near downtown San Pedro, then you’re this close to an amazing vibe with the SoCal lifestyle you want-
- San Pedro Public Market on the waterfront: 10 minute walk.
- San Pedro Arts District: Aready there!
- Siren’s Java & Tea Coffee: 3 minute walk.
- Port Town Brewing Company : 2 minute walk
- San Pedro Brewing Company: 4 minute walk
- Brouwerij West Brewery: 20 minute walk
- Crafted: 20 minute walk
- Point Fermon Park: 2.6 miles
- Warner Grand Theatre: 3 blocks away.
- Little Fish Theatre: Across the street.
Land & Sea
- Cabrillo Beach: 2.2 miles
- Cabrillo Marina: 1.7 miles – sail away, wind surf, kayak!
- Palos Verdes Nature Preserve – Miles of trails with beautiful ocean views!
- Long Beach Airport: 14 miles
- LAX Flyaway: 9 miles
- World Cruise Center: 1 mile
Vincent Thomas Bridge
Walker’s Paradise You Are Here
Daily errands do not require a car.
Many nearby public transportation options.
Biker’s Paradise Bike Tour
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.
Point Fermin Lighthouse, Point Fermin Park.